Wednesday 23 March 2016

Front cover final design

After listening to the feedback from members of my target audience, I have adapted my magazine to be more desirable for my audience as it is important it fits their criteria.
The colours I have used compliment each other more then the previous pink background. The light blue colour now highlights the pink and black texts and compliments the red masthead. I incorporated interesting topics on my front cover in order to appeal to my audience and insure that it has a stand out effect when getting sold against competitors.
I changed the text size and font whilst also alternating the colours of the writing along the right side of the magazine.
This is a convention of magazine covers as they usually include a range of styles and colours within the text. I believe it is more exciting to read and makes sure that the text is not dull to read or blends in with any other information on the magazine. The change in colour highlights the importance and significance of all the different artists listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment