Thursday 3 December 2015

Double page spread feedback


Lucy Edwards: So far, I like the article of your double page spread and I think it works effectively with the front cover. I also like the large quote that is centred in the middle of the two columns because it made me want to read the article more. The use of the logo of the festival shows how the article links in with the magazine theme and it has made me intrigued to visit the festival.


Bella Penfold: I like the contents of the double page spread that Rianna has created so far, however I can see a few areas of improvement. For example the background colour is quite bland and doesn't reflect the bright and fun atmosphere found at festivals. The colour that is used to could be more similar to the festival logo and show a theme to the double page spread. Otherwise, I like the beginning of this and I will be excited to read this when it is completed.


Bethany Fleming: From looking at this double page spread, I can see a few improvements that could be made to the image and colour scheme. I think that the image is quite dark and does not help the article to stand out as it should. The use of photo editing or a change of the photo will make it a lot more vibrant and interesting to look at. I am intrigued to see the final copy of this double page spread but I think changes to the background colour and the text colours will be a massive improvement.



No comments:

Post a Comment