Wednesday 2 December 2015

Contact sheet analysis for contents page



These are the photographs I have taken for my contents page. I decided to have my model with her hair down and a subtle smile. this is because I wanted to add an edge to my magazine and have it differ from others.
I chose white sunglasses and a white top so that the colours correlated. I also made sure my model exaggerated the movement of her hair my moving it forward. In the last two photos I decided to involve a JBL pulse speaker as they are a common accessory used my teenagers and are good to enjoy music too. The multi coloured lights on the speaker convey a fun and bright atmosphere if I were to use this as my contacts page.
I would ideally like to include at least three separate photos on my contents page and therefore i need to take more interesting photos that are centred around festivals to add some originality to my final contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment